- WHAT CAN WE USE?
- books (hardbacks, paperbacks;
fiction, non-fiction - all categories including children's)
- computer manuals, especially
- audio-books, records,
CDs, videos, DVDs
- sheet music, art prints
- WHAT NOT?
- No encyclopedias older than 10 years
- No games
- No law tomes
- No magazines
- No mildewed items (if you wouldn't give it to a friend, don't give
it to the Friends)
- No oversized boxes (lifting books in
boxes larger than a 'xerox' box is hard on the back!)
- No Readers Digest condensed books
- No text books with excessive ink underlining
- WHAT FOR?
- You receive a tax receipt,
the gratitude of the Friends and Library, plus the satisfaction
of contributing to the library service in our community.
WHERE & WHEN?
- The Book-Go-Round accepts donations of up to 3 boxes of books a day. 12-5 Sunday thru Friday, 10-5 Saturday.
- Saratoga Library, 13650 Saratoga Ave. Please call the library for instructions: 408-867-6126.
- WHAT ELSE?
TIPS on boxing up books
- to avoid damaging books, Stack
FLAT - place books horizontally rather than vertically. Stack
NO HIGHER than the top of the box
- E-MAIL: info@BookGoRound.com